Please refer to this section if you have problems operating the lamps.
1) Lamp does not illuminate when switched to the ‘O’ position. Try connecting the power lead to a USB power source if not already connected. Note the power lead can be left connected, the battery will recharge and the lamp will be powered from the power cable.
2) The lamp is flickering. This indicates the battery charge is low. Plug in the power cable to a USB power source and this should resolve the problem.
3) Cannot connect to the lamp’s WLED-AP during first use. If scanning the QR code to connect to the WLED-AP network isn’t working try following the steps in the section ‘Getting Connected Manually’. Also try turning the phone’s Wifi on and off a couple of times to see if the ‘WLED-AP’ network appears in the list. Also switching the lamp switch at the base of the lamp on and off is worth trying.
4) Cannot discover lamps in the WLED app. The lamps are set to go into the WiFi access point mode if they cannot connect to a specified WiFi network. If the network name or password is incorrect and the lamp cannot connect then it will enter access point mode. Follow the steps in the ‘Getting Connected’ sections and retry setting up the WiFi name and password.
5) Lamps which previously worked are unavailable in the WLED app dashboard. The lamps dynamically obtain IP addresses from your router, if you have had to reboot your router then you can press the trash can icon at the top left of the WLED app dashboard and then follow the steps in the ‘Adding your lamp’ section.
6) The lamp has (Offline) to the right of the name listed in the WLED app Dashboard and isn’t responding to turning on. This usually means the lamp has run out of battery charge and is no longer connected to the WiFi. Try connecting a power cable and the lamp should illuminate Orange at half brightness.
If you still cannot resolve the problem using this guidence please contact us via email at:- email@example.com.